Further Project Development

Following a discussion with one of my tutors it was advised that I should create a few app pages for my augmented reality side of the project. As the app is going to be simple in terms of content it was advised that I just include:

App Icon > Loading Screen/Splash Screen > Main Menu (If other features were present or options) > How to use > Augmented Reality Scene

From this I first began to draw out what these pages may look like, and from this I could then begin to wire-frame the app.

Scan0001
SPLASH SCREEN AND HOME PAGE
Scan0002
HOW TO USE
Scan0003
AR SCENE

App Pages

This is the final outcome of the app pages that I wish to use for the AR app, I tried not to put too much attention into this as it would draw attention away from the development of the animations and working app. I wanted to ensure that the app was east to navigate and understand, all whilst keeping the style and theme I have chosen. By adding small elements to the splash page I have tried to give the illusion of motion, that these shapes are moving from the left of the screen to the right. I have also added an Adobe XD file to help in visualize how the app would look and operate on a mobile phone.

Artboard 3

Artboard 1

Artboard 2

Artboard 4

Artboard 5

Artboard 6